Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect Cheer Up Emo Kid: Perfect

Perfectly executed.

The thing I enjoyed about this flash was how it was durated over a short amount of time, yet it packed so much entertainment. The animation technique you use looks really good, I like your style. The ending was hilarious, I'm sure most people didn't see that coming at all. Are you planning on continuing this series? I am looking forward to other flashes as funny as this.

You chose a pretty good song to use in your movie, plus it perfectly fits in the emo genre. Congrats on getting into the emo collection too within a couple of hours of submitting, that's an excellent achievement. I hope to see more great work like this by you in the future. Keep up the great work!

DoctorWombat responds:

This IS part of a series, actually! Well, except that this is the first animated "episode", if you will, of a series of strips for my webcomic. I do hope to make a few more, and based on the response I've received from this short (mostly positive!), I'll definitely be making more in the near future!

Thank you so much for the review, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

[KK] Daily Seizure #3 [KK] Daily Seizure #3

Dude

Needs work
The idea was good
but I almost died.

I'm Depending On You Son I'm Depending On You Son

Incredible

Front page material right here.

dballa08 responds:

Posicke

RWD: 015 Dinnersaur RWD: 015 Dinnersaur

Kinda repetitive

Funny, but the series is really going downhill. I found many of the jokes the same as in the previous ones. It's good, just needs improvement.

funymony responds:

Yeh, I'm tired of yelling my lungs out, but I couldn't resist doing one more! *ROARS LIKE A DINOSAUR*

THANKS FOR TEH REVIEW.